Kiwi Traffic Solutions is a trusted, reliable and efficient supplier of high quality, fully compliant Traffic Management Plans and traffic engineering solutions to a diverse range of clients based around New Zealand. We offer reasonably priced, highly detailed Traffic Management Plans for the road building, road maintenance, construction industry.
Our team has successfully proved for various major New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) and local Council Projects
Highly experienced team
Our team is highly experienced in designing advanced, accurate and complex traffic management plans
Qualified NZTA Advanced Traffic Management Planner
Qualified NZTA Temporary Road Safety Barrier Designer
Qualified NZTA in STMS Level 2/3 Non-Practicing
Our company has years of experience in TMP design to safely, efficiently and cost effectively meet the goals of traffic management industry.
Traffic Management Plan (TMP)
A traffic management plan (TMP) is a site-specific plan that covers the design, implementation, maintenance and removal of temporary traffic management (TTM) measures while work or activity is carried out in the road corridor (road, footpath or berm). The plan details how road users - including cyclists and pedestrians - will be directed around a work site, accident, or other temporary road disruption, to minimize inconvenience while providing safe conditions for both the road user and those carrying out the activity
WE ARE THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN DESIGN
Our team is highly experienced in designing advanced, accurate and complex traffic management plans. We develop traffic impact assessment reports by analyzing traffic counts and construction methodology. You can completely rely on us in solving any Traffic management related issue.
All of our design team are:
• Qualified NZTA Advanced Traffic Management Planner
• Qualified NZTA Temporary Road Safety Barrier Designer
• Qualified NZTA in STMS Level 2/3 Non-Practicing.
We provide a professional approach from start to end to meet client requirement weather it is a small truck crossing job or complex motorway construction.
We have excellent relationships with the Road Controlling Authorities and our TMPs regularly exceed their expectations – this can make all the difference with getting your TMP approved quickly.
Our company also offers NZTA approved state of the art Traffic Management training courses across Basic to Advanced Levels.
In order to become qualified to work on the New Zealand roads, you must attend and pass the NZTA approved Traffic management training courses.
We offer following training course:
• Level 1 Basic Traffic Controller (TC) Course and Refresher
• STMS Level 1 Coursev
• Refresher - STMS Level 1
• STMS Level 2/3 Non Practicing Course
• Refresher - STMS Level 2/3 Non Practicing Course
Our traffic management consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical business needs for successful implementation of their projects.
Our team is experienced in all aspects of temporary traffic management (TTM). We offer a range of consulting and professional support to our clients to help them identify, improve and implement best practices on worksite as part of their Health and Safety responsibilities, we can offer:
• TTM project management
• On Site consulting with team/management to identify, assist and develop organizations deliverables to meet the Road Controlling Authorities requirements
• Require assistance with Traffic management plans and drawings
• Develop Traffic Impact Assessments (TIA) reports for your project
• On Road Traffic Management services as we have excellent relationship throughout the industry and you can bet your bottom dollar
• Road safety barrier installation, maintenance and inspection for your project.(NZTA Barriers Qualified)
• Assistance with compliance monitoring and guidance in accordance with NZTA CoPTTM and local council procedures before you are officially audited by the RCA
• Assist with costing and resourcing to ensure optimum price proposals and estimates for tendering process.
If you’re just looking for a piece of advice, or would like to reach out for a different request from what has been listed above, we will be glad to hear from you. We aspire to fulfill your needs and if needed, re-direct you to the right channel, in the process empowering you on your way forward.
We offer efficient audit solutions and compliance inspections to our valuable clients as per the standards established by road controlling authorities.
Organizations with a genuine concern for compliance and those who wish to manage safety correctly, rigorously andconsistently, should consider implementing site auditing. Auditing leads to the following:
• Sites that are safer
• Short-comings can be addressed at the earliest
• Performancecan be enhanced
We also offer knowledgeable advice on all matters related to Code of Practice for Temporary Traffic Management (CoPTTM). This enables you to lift the bar by:
• Providing independent audits to identify safety requirements for Temporary Traffic Management (TTM)
• Investigate, review and provide feedback on audits done on any of your worksites
The advantages of having an external audit are: They have no preconceived ideas of the site, the TC/STMS, the contractor and basically no knowledge of the project. This brings a new set of eyes onto the site who may see things missed by others due to being there every day.
We also prepare traffic impact assessment reports for most development applications to assess the impact of development on existing road network.
WHAT IS A TRAFFIC IMPACT ASSESSMENT?
Traffic Impact Assessments (TIA) is required to determine the traffic impact of a land development proposal and whether such development can be accommodated by the transportation system.. An inadequate transportation system will lead to congestion and result in deterioration of traffic safety.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A TRAFFIC IMPACT ASSESSMENT?
Traffic Impact Assessments are often required by Council during the Resource Consent process to ensure that the traffic effects of a proposed development are acceptable and will not affect the safety or functionality of the local roading network. The purpose of Traffic Impact Assessments (TIAs) is to investigate and assess the feasibility of accommodating the impact of a proposed change in land-use rights on the road and transportation system.
The TIA report addresses the following key points:
• To determine the local impact of a proposed change in land use on the road and transportation system surrounding the development.
• To determine whether it is possible to accommodate the proposed change in land use, with or without the implementation of mitigation measures
• To carry out the assessment of the parking provisions and parking maneuvering space,
• To assess the existing road safety, efficiency and traffic patterns of the existing local road network;
• To estimate the traffic likely to be generated by the proposed development and the ability of the road network to accommodate the generated trips;
We can ensure that our Traffic Impact Assessments are done professionally, delivered on schedule and within reasonable budget. For more query get in touch !
We can also assist you in your on-site equipment needs like temporary warning signs, traffic signals, Variable Message Sign boards etc.